What it is:
We’re sure you’ve heard the term “remarketing” – sometimes also referred to as “retargeting” – but what, exactly, is it? Google Remarketing is a feature managed through Google Adwords that lets you reach people who have previously visited your website.
How it works:
- To start, we set up a Google Remarketing campaign with a set daily budget of your choosing.
- We’ll then connect your Google Remarketing campaign to your website by installing a cookie on your website.
- When a visitor reaches your website, your browser will store this cookie for a set period of time.
- Once this cookie is stored, a person is eligible to see your Remarketing ads appear around the web for a set number of days.
- Google will charge you directly only when these ads are clicked and someone directs to your website.
- These ads can appear on any one of the thousands of Google partner websites, including YouTube, Forbes, CNN.com, Pandora, and so on.
Why it works:
- These ads reach people when they most need you, as they work to reconnect with people who are shopping around for an auto repair facility.
- Much like traditional Google Adwords, we have the ability to target these ads to a specific geographic area, so they’re only displaying to a relevant audience.
- Since the value of these ads is in the impressions, click volume is generally low. Low click volume = low cost to you.
We’ll create and manage a Google Remarketing campaign free of charge for any of our customers currently on one of our Marketing Success Packages, and for a small fee otherwise. Not sure if you’re taking advantage of this service? Let us know!