From one central dashboard, businesses will now be able to manage their Google business listing, Google+ page, YouTube account, access insights and more. This is Google’s attempt to streamline (and make more coherent) the process of managing your local business data, reviews and social interactions across its many sites.
From your Google My Business dashboard, you’ll have the ability to easily:
- Keep business information updated (hours, phone numbers, website, etc) on Google
- Manage Google+ page (build customer fan base, post social content, endorse other businesses or products)
- View your Google+ insights
- Manage/access Google Analytics and YouTube accounts
- Track performance on Adwords Express campaigns (note: this is different than traditional Google Adwords)
- Read and respond to reviews
- Get insights on how customers searched for and found your business
If all of your Google pages are managed under the same login, you can simply direct to www.google.com/business and log in to access your dashboard. If you have Google products managed under individual emails, there may be some verification processes you’ll need to go through in order to merge your products under one main login, at which point you can begin using your Google My Business dashboard to manage your pages.
Take a look at what you can expect to see once when logging into your Google My Business dashboard: